sobota, 23 lutego 2013

INSPIRATION | My First Apartment!


Since I have been sharing with some of you for over 3 years now, it would only be right to tell you when something big happens in my life, and I could not be more excited about the fact that I signed the lease for my very own apartment! With rents as ridiculous as they are in Manhattan, finding a place was no easy task, but I found the perfect little place on my dream street in the Lower East Side (I've wanted to live on this street since moving to NY) and I get the keys next week! After reading all the comments from this post, I saw the interest in more home projects, so I am excited you take you all along the journey of DIY decorating my new apt. I am starting from scratch, and have been pinning like mad to find inspiration.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz